So many of y’all have stood with us in prayer through this whole process, and our family will NEVER be able to thank you enough.
As we enter this last phase of the process, I have these specific requests to share with you all.
But first, look at this picture we got yesterday… (Yes, I played around with it on PicMonkey, one of my favorite pastimes!)
Her hair is getting SO long…can you believe she’s only been growing it out a few months? It’s getting long enough for us to try some products and styles I’ve been studying on sites like Chocolate Hair/Vanilla Care. I am SO looking forward to that bonding time with her.
ANYWAY…back to the prayer requests:
- For the written ruling to be in the pastor’s hands in the next day or two
- For the passport process to go smoothly and quickly
- For Violet to pass her physical and most importantly, her TB test (because if she fails that, it opens a whole other months-long set of delays)
- Wisdom for Donnie and I to know what’s best with regard to which of us goes back and stays for the embassy/visa process (one of us must be present for that and it can take several weeks)
- That we get her travel visa easily and quickly
- For all trips there and back to be safe and for all of us to stay in good health–including our boys at home!
This has truly been one of the biggest adventures and challenges of our lives and we are just so grateful for all of you who’ve stood behind us, beside us and lifted us up. I mean it when I tell people that I have some of the most generous friends and family in the world! I pray God’s blessings over each of you in return for all you’ve given.
“For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.”
-Luke 6:38 (TLB)